‘Madhurya’ was born out of the vision of Smt. Bhanumathi Narasimhan in the year 2007 to promote and support artisans and revive traditional Indian crafts and weaves. The first ‘Madhurya’ retail store was opened in The Art Of Living International Centre, Bangalore. The proceeds, in return, support the education of under-privileged children through the Gift-a-smile program of the Art of Living Foundation.
Madhurya brings to you an exquisite heritage collection of sarees, jewelry, furniture, paintings, sculptures and home accessories. Each piece is hand-crafted and has a definite identity of dignity, grace and elegance. We also ship abroad.
Corporate social responsibility – CSR
When you shop at Madhurya,
● You help a dream by supporting The Art of Living’s schools which provides holistic free education to over 67,000 students in 618 schools across 20 states of India in the slum, tribal and rural belts where child labor and poverty are
● Inspired by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s vision of value education for all, these schools impart education integrated with values.
● Furthermore, the schools have an equal ratio of girls promoting education for them too.
● Madhurya is very proud to support this noble cause with its proceeds.
● We hope that these children will become pillars of society with a broad vision & deep roots.
● You also support women empowerment.